My kids adore Organix rice cakes and their carrot stix crisps. Lovely healthy snacks for children and wonderful tasting too. Organix have kindly offered to take part in our baby budgeting food month and it’s over to them to tell us a little about themselves and their goodie range.
Organix exists to give children the best start in life – our goal is not just to make the best nutritious baby food, but we also want to create healthier choices for children and parents.
- At Organix we create good value foods of high quality – food that is helahty, nutritious, tasty, organic and convenient.
- We empower parents, children and the food industry with information about the role and impact of food on children’s health
- Challenges Government and the food industry to make high quality, nutritious food more widely available, especially for children
Our Goodies range of foods are suitable from 12 months and offer a variety of guilt free organic snacks for toddlers and children that are safe, pure and nutritious. Just like all our baby food, all the snacks come with our ‘No Junk Promise’ which means always say NO to:
- Additives – flavourings, flavor enhancers, colourings and preservatives
- Processed sugar and hydrogenated fat
- Fillers and other ‘empty’ ingredients
- The use of genetic modification in food
- Unhelpful or misleading labels
You can find out all about Organix at http://www.organix.com/
Good stuff! Thanks Organix and thanks too for the marvellous giveaway you have arranged for our readers. Basically Organix have given us 5 boxes full of goodies each box is worth about £10 each and will include :
x1 pack of biscuits
x1 packs of cereal bars
x1 pack of fruit bars
x1 pack of dried fruit boxes
x4 packets of snack bags
If you would like one of thes fab boxes just leave your name below in comments and 5 random winners will be picked on Friday 21st June at 8.30pm.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED -WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY ORGANIX EARLY NEXT WEEK.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR TAKING PART xxx