When you are a new mum on a budget…
1. Everyone turns up with lots of baby clothes for your baby and they are lovely. But you would have so much preferred to go online, view the collection at your favourite shop and choose your own baby clothes!
Clothes featured are from www.very.co.uk
2. Just when you need a load of new clothes yourself (maternity clothes have got too tight and you can’t get back into your pre-baby clothes) you are having to start to be thrifty
3. Your letter box is suddenly and unaccountably full of catalogues bulging with beautiful baby items and you want them all but you have to be sensible and frugal and restrain – don’t they realise you are a new mum on a budget?
4. No longer pregnant you want to to be able to go out to eat, squeeze back into a cinema chair and maybe even dance for the first time in 10 months…but no! You have a baby and your skint!
5. You have a dawning awareness that for the rest of forever your money is going to be pretty much spent on this little bundle and they may well expect a car, a wedding, university and help towards a house!!!
But it’s okay you have your baby tight?
Really and truly …. what more could you need x
When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. (Peter Pan)