To celebrate the launch of the latest editions to Filofax’s huge tablet case collection (the world’s largest range of tech tablet cases) they have asked me to take part of in their Filofax Blogger Challenge, showing how I use my ipad and it’s new, rather fabulous case in an unusual way.
The zingy new case I was sent to review is the Saffiiano Gold
- 360° rotatable tablet holder for multiple viewing positions
- tablet specific protective ABS shell
- notepad/notebook pockets – includes A5 ruled notepad
- elastic smartphone, pen/stylus and accessory pockets
- suitable for both left and right-handed users
It is VERY cool.
Well I use my mini ipad to in my music room/playroom/conservatory I am learning the guitar and I watch lessons and tutorials online and then try and copy what they do. This case is just perfect for securely holding my pad in position as I strum along.
Where do you use your tablet?
I have a mini ipad but you can get a Saffiano tablet cover for many makes and models and you can see the full range here