Sometimes if you are feeling a bit blue it only takes a little thing to lift your mood. Having a little basket filled with little things that can make a big difference to your day is an excellent idea.
Little in size, little in price but big on impact.
Your basket. A basket to ease away the stress.Your basket. Whatever you fill it with would be for you when you needed it. The contents are up to you but here are some ideas…
- How about putting in a little chocolate face mask. To eas away anytrensions to smell divine and to make you fee refreshed
- A little packet of wildflower seeds ( sowing seed s always lifts my spirits)
- A little mix bag of your favourite sweeties
- A tiny little photo album with photos in of all your favourite people
- A poem you love (how about the Owl and the Pussy Cat or Desiderata)
- Scented candles are a great way to life a mood Bestkeptsecrets.co.uk have some lovely ones
- A little bit of your favourite oil to help you feel calm I like lavender
- A couple of green and black chocolate squares
- A little pack of worry dolls to whisk your worries away
- A cd with your favourite teen years song on to get you dancing
I am sure your choices will be different to mine. Whatever you put in your basket should be designed to make you smile so you can just dip in to it to make you happy if you are feeling blue.
Take care of yourselves mums and dads, it doesn’t cost much and you are totally worth it. xxxx