I would like to introduce to you my lovely Cybermummy sponsor Born to Be Yummy. I have 3 reasons to be VERY excited about being sponsored by this company
1) They haven’t launched yet and their products are really amazing so I feel part of something brand new and exciting
2) Clare Panchoo who runs the company is highly respected specialist in child nutrition and a publsihed author so her products come with excellent credentials.
3) It’s all about CAKES!!!!!!
and of course I had to taste test them just to make sure they were okay (divine actually!)
When I hear the word healthy cakes I often feel a bit nervous and expect kind of dry bland seed-nut-dried fruit concotions but let me assure you. …these scrumptious cakes from Born to be Yummy don’t tast at all like that. They taste like proper, lovely cake but they are SO good for you you will be happy to let your kids eat them.
Listen to these fabulous nutritional facts about the cakes coming in this range :
- All the products contain at least a third less sugar and 70% less saturated fat than any other cake on the shelf (WOW!!!)
- They also contain 50% less sugar than many cereal and fruit bars
- They are all dairy free and contain some hidden nutritional ingrediants such as carrots and linseed.
- They are all suitable for vegetarians
- They contain no artificial preservatives, colours of flavours
- 6 week shalf likfe for cakes and 12 weeks for flapjacks
Suitable for ages 3+.
Fantatsic stuff . I can hugely recommend these products and I would definitely give them to my kids. I taste tested chocolate brownies, lemon cake, chocolate cake and 2 types of flapjack.
It’s a tough job!
The products will launch in the next few months so we will have some goodies up for grabs nearer the time. A review of Clare Panchoos fabulous book What’s in This? which i s a parents gide to whats in over 500 popular childrens foods, will be coming soon. Clare has a great blog of her own at Born to be Yummy and can also be found at the folowing places.
What a fabulously yummy sponsor!