Becky & Lolo is a lovely online boutique website that sell ‘Unique and Original Childrens Gifts from around the World’
We were given a lovely opportunity to review one of their products. The whole site is so bright and pretty I was hard pressed to choose.
There is so much to choose from: wall stickers, tables and chairs, lightshades, lamps, backpacks, lunch bags , burp cloths, cutlery etc. You have to take a look!
Well we chose this
A Stephen Joseph quilted backpacks feature:
- Beautifully quilted, padded and extra light for maximum comfort.
- Made with 100% cotton twill outer 100 % polyester padding with nylon lining.
- Embroidered details
- Generous proportions to hold everything you need: 30 cm Height x 34 Width
- Drawstring closure with cord lock as wells as magnetic snap flap closure
- Zippered outer pocket, with rubber tag
- Durable and comfortable adjustable shoulder straps
- Sturdy back loop for hanging from a peg.
- Machine Washable at 30oC for easy care.
This backpack comes in a huge range of styles e.g monkey, plane, digger and ladybird. We had oura personalisesd (although you don’t have too) and this has become a much loved gift for my 4 year old daughter. She can easily open and close it with her stubby little hands, it feels comfy against her back and she loves it best because
‘It’s pretty and it’ s got my name in it!’