*The winner is Megan Hughes*
Barclaycard Freedom Rewards are running a series of videos in association with Mumsnet, featuring Andrea McLean, Julia Bradbury, Ben Shephard and Ruth Langsford, who are aiming to share shopping advice and tips for families just in time for the shopping season. This could be very useful to all you budgeters!
The first of these videos launched this week and discusses budget shopping tips and family fun on a budget – how perfect for my readers! (grab yourself a cup of tea and have a watch it’s great!)
My family fun ideas for half term would be to keep it simple and use what you already have:
- Get out and about with a camera…kids love taking photos and it helps them see the world in a whole new light
- Have their little friends round to play children, can entertain each other for hours!
- Get crafty – dig into your recycling box, get out the paints and see if you can make a model if your street
- Get to the library and stock up …it’s free and full of treasure
- Get baking ..we have to eat anyway and it ‘ s fabulous fun for little ones!
- Get playing …learn a few new board games and have some quality family time!
How to win a £60 Amazon Voucher
To celebrate the launch of these rather fabulous videos I have teamed up with Barclaycard to bring you a great competition to win a £60 Amazon voucher!
There is so much you can do with an Amazon voucher it is absolutely one of my favourite gifts to receive.
All you have do is answer in the comments below
“How does your family have fun on a budget?” ( for us it’s a family movie or a picnic on the park.)
For a second entry please tweet the following
I want to win a £60 Amazon from @barclaycard via @babybudgeting http://j.mp/1a0CofW #familybudgeting
and leave me a separate comment with the URL of your tweet.
The competition will end at midnight 1 November 2013. Winners picked at random.
Wishing you lots of luck !
One entry per person and over 18′s only please. Winners need to be UK residents. No cash alternative to the prize